- Dr. Jonah Mullens will be lecturing at Stanford Medical School on Friday, August 9th, 2013.
- Dr. Jonah Mullens has started volunteering at the San Francisco Free Clinic where he saw patients with a variety of pathologies. Dr. Mullens will be an ongoing volunteer one day a month to give back to the community.
- Dr. Bruce Lehnert has just finished a study on post-operative anesthesia and will be submitting the results to the Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. The article is titled:A randomized comparison of long-axis and short-axis imaging for in-plane ultrasound-guided popliteal-sciatic perineural catheter insertion.
Once the peer review process is completed, it will be published.
- Dr. Bruce Lehnert lectured for Stanford University on Foot and Ankle pathology on May 30th 2013.
- FACEBOOK Corporate Headquarters, Menlo Park, CA – On April 22, 2013, Dr. Bradley Graw will give a lecture on athletic injuries and prevention.
- ONE Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA – Dr. Bradley Graw gave a lecture about the diagnosis and treatment of knee problems.